The Electronic Frontier Foundation is reporting that Automattic, the parent company of WordPress.com has joined two lawsuits in federal court under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. Section 512(f) is the provision that allows users to hold people accountable when they make false infringement accusations.
Currently on Tap
Jeff Chandler is a WordPress guy in the buckeye state. Tavern Keeper for Audrey Capital. Have been writing about WordPress since 2007. Host of the WordPress Weekly Podcast.
Follow WP Tavern on TwitterMy Tweets
- Vanessa Blaylock: on Stack Exchange is the most noob-hostile site I've »
- Japh: on @Jeffro - Hey Jeff, I think you just did get in to »
- Greg Winiarski: on Cool infographic, although i do not think it is fa »
- Jeffro: on I love the mockup design and how easy it appears t »
- Jeffro: on Great to see so many people who discovered ServerP »
- Illya King: on Yay for the Google+ Publicize. »
- Jeffro: on @Japh - As long as the community has a strong nucl »
- Japh: on @Carl Hancck - Good pick up, Carl. You're correct. »
- Carl Hancck: on Congrats to Envato on its success. And congrats on »
- Marc Benzakein: on @Len - Hi Len, Yes, as long as you do not have bo »