Everyone has been waiting on the edge of their seats for the Pressgram app to be accepted in the app store and today it finally happened. Billed as “An Image Sharing App Built for an Independent Web”, Pressgram has received some major national attention, given its direct confrontation of the very unpopular policies of Facebook and Instagram. The project was fully funded on Kickstarter within 30 days, due to the support of a community that is passionate about owning their own data with full creative control.
Currently on Tap
Jeff Chandler is a WordPress guy in the buckeye state. Tavern Keeper for Audrey Capital. Have been writing about WordPress since 2007. Host of the WordPress Weekly Podcast.
Follow WP Tavern on TwitterMy Tweets
- Greg Winiarski: on Really interesting and worth mentioning imitative, »
- Mike Perlman: on As an AMP user from way back, I am skeptical about »
- Benjamin L.: on Very nice indeed ! Pages are too neglected in Word »
- Joan: on It's great. The easiest way to work on local envir »
- Troy: on This. Is. Stellar. We run a very complex member »
- Bob Schecter: on Their support makes the fee worth while. »
- Brad: on @Ben Huson - yes, it will be very similar »
- Adam W. Warner: on Glass + WordPress = Another publishing revolution »
- Ben Huson: on @Brad - I hope it's something like the online gene »
- Havenswift Hosting: on When I started reading the review, I thought "bril »