Everyone has been waiting on the edge of their seats for the Pressgram app to be accepted in the app store and today it finally happened. Billed as “An Image Sharing App Built for an Independent Web”, Pressgram has received some major national attention, given its direct confrontation of the very unpopular policies of Facebook and Instagram. The project was fully funded on Kickstarter within 30 days, due to the support of a community that is passionate about owning their own data with full creative control.
Currently on Tap
Jeff Chandler is a WordPress guy in the buckeye state. Tavern Keeper for Audrey Capital. Have been writing about WordPress since 2007. Host of the WordPress Weekly Podcast.
Follow WP Tavern on TwitterMy Tweets
- steven stern: on IF your page uses mainly white as a background, ed »
- Ryan Hellyer: on @Jeffro - You could write a plugin which added the »
- Dilip Hirani: on Just want to express my gratitute to you lovely pe »
- Vanessa Blaylock: on Jetpack WIdget Visibility could probably be a bit »
- Jeffro: on @Ryan Hellyer - Well, shortcodes is the first thin »
- Wil: on @Peter - security is a compromise. If your passwo »
- Ryan Hellyer: on You definitely would never use shortcodes for that »
- Sarah Gooding: on @David Cavins - A drop in the bucket compared to y »
- David Cavins: on Sarah Gooding also contributed a well-written and »
- Michael Quinn: on Questions for Matt: Any reason Akismet isn't ro »