Kaspar’s has announced on his blog that he has finally added his Widget Context plugin to the WordPress plugin repository. Previously, you had to visit his site to check for updates to the plugin. Now, that will all be handled through the respository. Widget Context enables users to specify where and when widgets are displayed using a nifty user interface. At one time, I used Widget Context on this site but I have since replaced it with something called Widget Logic. Doesn’t come with a good user interface but it gets the job done. By the way, if you enjoy Kaspars plugin, notice the donation link he put into the news post!
Currently on Tap
Jeff Chandler is a WordPress guy in the buckeye state. Tavern Keeper for Audrey Capital. Have been writing about WordPress since 2007. Host of the WordPress Weekly Podcast.
Follow WP Tavern on TwitterMy Tweets
- Elliott Richmond: on 2.7 just as the admin was redesigned, having used »
- Ben: on @Rosemary - @Marilyn - Take a look at http://iWorl »
- Marilyn: on I, too, am struggling to create the featured conte »
- Michael Musgrove: on I love writing in Ghost, as well as a lot of other »
- Chip Bennett: on Hmm; I wonder if there's an analogous Plugin for G »
- Chip Bennett: on I've never been a fan of the snowfall effect. Ever »
- Rosemary: on I'm struggling to create the featured content layo »
- Rouven Hurling: on @Leo - They're not supposed to be a Plugin forever »
- Doug Smith: on I started with 1.2. Although the article refers to »
- Dave Bonta: on Very useful post; thanks. Of course, automatically »